An idyllic coastal area always becomes such a cozy place to spend special vacation, where it effectively embracing the soul to reach the significant serenity experience. Phuket is a wondrous part of Thailand that presenting the majestic view with tempting tropical sensation. Villa Leelavadee adopts the essential of Phuket nature to be converted into a significant luxury signature of accommodation. Through beach elements and luxury approach, Leelavadee built a fabulous sanctuary for those who want to be closer with nature in indulgence lifestyle. Situated on the cliff surrounded by exotic tropical plants and coastal life, Leelavadee can be reached by driving to the west coast of Phuket and passing renowned Kamala and Patong.
Villa Leelavadee highlights the contemporary style in architectural design by combining Asian fusion details and modern minimalism. A breezy tropical vibe blends into the modern chic d้cor that dominated by wooden material selection and white home d้cor Comprising four spacious bedrooms, Villa Leelavadee looks promising for family or corporate retreat. . As a family retreat villa, the design is very friendly for kids and couple, where a large space is always provided to keep comfort, freedom, and enjoyment. Embrace the casual living is harmonized by any exclusive privilege, such as the position of four bedrooms strategically overlooking the picturesque Andaman Sea view. What a breathing moment can be experienced directly from your suite bedroom.
The villa also offers an open-air living space, a well-equipped modern kitchen, outdoor and indoor dining space, media room, a massage and personal sauna space, private gym, etc. Living room becomes a perfect sitting area with open air concept that integrated to media room, where the center of entertainment supported by multimedia stuffs can be found. At garden, a pool deck is already waiting for you through a stunning 13 meter crystal clear infinity pool and coziest sun bed. Enjoy the blissful of tropical villa.
– 13 meter infinity-edge private pool
– Direct sea access via a private staircase down to the ocean
– Outdoor BBQ and semi-shaded al fresco dining area
– Outdoor whirlpool and tubs
– Home gym
– Wi-Fi broadband internet (complimentary)
– High chairs & baby cribs (on request)
– Outdoor sound system in pool area with iPod dock
– Wall mounted screen and projection TV + DVD in home theatre
– Games room atrium with built-in bar
– 42″ LCD TV + DVD in study
– 31” wall mounted flatscreen TV + DVD in home gym
– Pool table
Design & Decor
– Direct oceanfront location – 50 meters above sea level
– All rooms offer sea views through retractable floor-to-ceiling doors
– Fitness-oriented villa w/ direct private sea access, home gym and sauna
– Vibrant interiors with colorful pop art
– Private path connects Villa No. 6 to adjacent Villa No. 5
Resident chef is an expert with Thai food. Broadly skilled also with western, Chinese, and Indian cuisine. Doubles as a second housekeeper when not in the kitchen.
Resident housekeeper doubles as a sous-chef at meal-time.
On-site villa concierge speaks fluent English. She can assist with home spa treatments, island excursions, transportation needs, golf bookings, and other personalized requests.
Sea view, King bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Whirlpool
Sea view sunken whirlpool on Master Bedroom terrace
Sea view, Kind bed, Ensuite bathroom, Private Terrace, Outdoor Tub
Sea view sunken tub on Bedroom 2 terrace
Sea view, (2) Twins beds, Ensuite bathroom, Outdoor Tub, Terrace shared with Bedroom 4
Sea view sunken tub on Bedroom 3 terrace
Sea view, (2) Twins beds, Private bathoom, Terrace shared with Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4’s private bath is directly across the hallway
Rates by night in $ USD, inclusive of all taxes and fees.
Feel free to send a request for promotions and special offers.